Designing your athletes cognitive baseline.

Follow a winning formula for your athletes cognitive training.


 Cognitive baselines are simple to set up if you follow our easy three step process, this will ensure that you and are athlete are following a winning formula for your cognitive training.

STEP ONE

Cognitive demands

Key Performance Indicator

STEP TWO

Cognitive Tasks

STEP THREE

Image for post

Baseline Durations

10 min Baseline

30 min Baseline

45 min Baseline

60 min Baseline

Baseline FAQs

What is the optimal baseline task length per season?

I am an endurance athlete, what are the best tasks for my baseline test?

Is it best to do my baseline pre or post physical training?

How often should I do my baseline test?

Neurotechnolgy for Sports Performance

Schedule a call with Soma Technologies

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neuro-technology in Sport

Neurocognitive Training for Athletes

Mobile eye-tracking for Sports Performance